Have you created a logo or design that you’re just waiting to get printed? Are you looking for a company that will fulfill all of your apparel printing needs, even beyond shirts? Look no further than TRUE Apparel Printing’s accessory services. Using our digital printing method, we can make even your most detailed designs come true. At TRUE Apparel Printing, we will supply you with our high-quality digitally printed products that include our top of the line accessories such as tote bags, caps, beanies and more. To get started printing your graphic onto accessories, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (970) 759-5814.
What Really Is Digital Printing?
The method of printing that we use to print your design on our apparel is the digital printing method. This method of printing is a quite simple process that produces great results. Once the PDF files have been sent to us and we have received them, the printing process begins by using a feed roller to feed the apparel that the image is set to be printed on. Using a thousand tiny ink droplets, the ink is then applied to the fabric. The apparel is then sent through a heat chamber that cures the ink. After it is cured, the fabric is washed, dried, and ready for you to wear.
Get An Estimate
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY!
Benefits Of Digital Printing
Here at TRUE Apparel Printing, we offer the highest quality digital printing services around which supply you, the customer, with advantages. Some of the advantages of digital printing are:
- Speed: If you need your custom items quickly, digital printing will be able to handle rush orders in large and small quantities. Once the digital image is supplied, printing commences and has no waiting time, unlike screen printing.
- Detailing: Even the most precise designs with small details can be re-created using the digital printing method. Complex prints, artwork, and sharp images are no battle for superior digital printing.
- Cost: The minimal amount of set-up and equipment to print custom items makes the digital printing process more affordable and cost-effective than other printing methods.
- Environmentally Friendly: Since digital printing does not use a lot of machine equipment, not only is it cost-effective but it is also environmentally friendly. Though it does still use some chemicals, digital printing uses far less toxic chemicals than other methods which means less chemical disposal.
For more information on how our digital printing services can help bring your brand to the next level, contact us today.
File Formats For Digital Printing
If you’ve never used a printing company before, you may be unaware of what type of file format is best to submit. The type of file that you need to submit for your design should be vector format. Not sure how to do this? It’s simple. Once you’ve navigated to the file, you can change the file type by using the export option on your computer. Vector files include AI, PDF, or EPS. If you are unsure what some of these types are, go with the PDF file as it is most well-known.
Ordering Your Custom Accessories
- Send Your Design: As a first step, sending us over your design is the most important. We will need your PDF file to begin printing your custom shirts.
- Choose Quantity and Budget: The next step in the ordering process is identifying the proper amount of product that you will need as well as the amount you are willing to spend on it. Ordering in bulk quantities will greatly reduce the price of each item and be more cost-effective in the long run. In addition to knowing the quantity, if necessary, you will also need to be aware of the amount of each different size that should be ordered.
- Choose Fabric and Apparel: The last decision in your ordering process will be deciding on which fabric and apparel type you are wanting to have your file printed on. You can explore the various different fabric options that are available, but please be aware that this may affect the price. Always keep your budget in mind during this phase and adjust accordingly if needed.
Digital Printing Vs. Screen Printing
The main difference between screen printing and digital printing is the means by which the graphic is put onto the apparel. In screen printing, a stencil is created with the design and then applied to the apparel by pressing the screen onto the fabric while in digital printing, a computer is involved and printed directly onto the fabric. Another difference is that the link that is used in screen printing is much thicker than that which is used in digital printing. When being digitally printed, the ink that is applied to the garment is thinner which is what makes it so detailed and clear. Because digital printing does not use screens like screen printing does, it allows for a more detailed and photographic print on the apparel.
Bulk And Wholesale Custom Accessories
TRUE Apparel Printing provides bulk and wholesaling options for custom digitally printed apparel. When you place your large order for your business, sports team, or family gathering, we will be with you every step of the way. Our bulk pricing options are competitive. Because our bulk option includes a large quantity of items set to print, you will see an awesome discount in pricing versus placing a small batch order. For a quote on our wholesale and bulk orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at (970) 759-5814. We look forward to working with you and getting you the best price possible for your accessory and apparel needs.
Get Your Custom Accessories From TRUE Apparel Printing
At TRUE Apparel Printing, we are dedicated to printing your custom designs onto our high-quality apparel. We can assure you that we want your designs to come out just as perfectly as you do. No matter the need for our printing services, whether it be a special occasion, personal, business or anything more, TRUE Apparel Printing has your printing needs covered. Use our order page to upload your custom design as a PDF for us to print. Once we have received your file, we will send you a proof image of the product to ensure you are satisfied with its appearance. If you have any further questions about our printing process, the fabric that we use, or inquiries about ordering, please give us a call at (970) 759-5814 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you and your business to create a masterpiece.